You are here
- Capacity of 10 lb (5 kg) of 14 in (350 mm) electrodes, 15 lb (7.5 kg) of 18 in (450 mm) electrodes
- Diamond shape prevents unwanted canister rolling
- Pressure fitted O-ring seals out moisture and contaminants
- Canister caps are removed with only a quarter turn
- Temperature: accepts electrodes heated up to 250°F
- Accessory carry strap for portability
Phoenix International launched the Safetube brand of rod canisters to expand its range of consumable storage solutions. Designed by welders, the Safetube rod canister eliminates traditional canister problems.
Safetube canisters are available in a 14in model and 18in model. Each model is a diamond shape to prevent the canister from rolling off a work surface. The canister cap uses a quick-lock thread for simple removal with just a quarter turn. The cap is also is sealed with a pressure fitted O-ring to prevent intrusion of moisture and contaminants.
An accessory strap is available for convenient transport