You are here
- 150 lb (70 kg) storage capacity for 14 in or 18 in electrodes
- Adjustable thermostat provides temperature control in the field
- 10 ft cord locks into the oven base to create a fixed connection
- Body and lid insulation minimizes heat loss and energy usage
- Safety Yellow color increases field visibility
- Spring latch tightly secures insulated lid for transport
- PN 1205533, PN 1205531 (with thermometer)
Phoenix DryRod II Type 15B bench rod ovens are designed to fit in the welding shop where space is at a premium. Its compact size still allows for an electrode capacity of 150 lb, making it the ideal mid-size oven.
The Type 15B ensures electrodes remain moisture-free and meet welding code requirements. The ovens include a thermostat to adjust oven temperature in line with electrode requirements. An optional digital thermometer can be mounted in the oven housing to provide a constant display of oven chamber temperature. Built with heavy gauge steel and powder coated to withstand challenging conditions, the Type 15B will remain in use for multiple projects.