You are here
- Baking oven returns electrodes to their desired state
- 400 lb (182 kg) capacity for 18 in (450 mm) electrodes
- Adjustable temperature up to 800°F (425°C)
- Digital dual-temperature indicating PID controller with customizable profiles
- Unique heat-flow system provides uniform heating within the chamber
- PN 1204402 (1/240V), PN 1204400 (3/480V)
Remove moisture from electrodes and meet electrode supplier guidelines with the 40HT high temperature baking oven.
Type 40HT ovens restore the properties of low-hydrogen electrodes. Programming control allows for automated operation and digital display of temperature for close temperature control.
Featured is a unique heat-flow system to provide uniform heating within the chamber.