You are here
- 20 lb (10 kg) storage capacity for 14 in or 18 in electrodes
- Rod elevator for quick removal of electrodes
- Adjustable thermostat provides temperature control in the field
- 10 ft cord locks into the oven base to create a fixed connection
- Body and lid insulation minimizes heat loss and energy usage
- Safety Yellow color increases field visibility
- Spring latch tightly secures insulated lid for transport
- NEW 120/240V dual volt heating elements
- PN 1205512, PN 1205510 (with thermometer)
Phoenix DryRod®II Type 2 portable rod ovens offer welders the ability to control oven temperature. With an electrode capacity of 20 lb, the DryRod®II Type 2 oven can be filled from a large capacity storage oven and used to keep electrodes moisture-free until use.
Type 2 portable ovens ensure electrodes remain moisture-free in the field and meet welding code requirements. The ovens include a thermostat to adjust oven temperature in line with electrode requirements. An optional digital thermometer can be mounted in the oven housing to provide a constant display of oven chamber temperature. Built with heavy gauge steel and powder coated to withstand challenging conditions, the Type 2 will remain in use for multiple projects.